Saturday, February 2, 2008

ilyavingt

Twenty things you wish you could say to 20 DIFFERENT people right now (don't list names):
20. Sometimes you hurt my heart so much I want to be strangled by a pillow.
19. You are so nuts but I feel I am going to end up like you.
18. I know you hate me, but I just wish one day in the future we can have lunch together and genuinely enjoin each other's company.
17. I hate disappointing you.
16. I've always wanted to apologize how I treated you, but I never had the courage.
15. I never have and never will tell even though I want to.
14. I choose you before any one of my friends.
13. You say some of the amusing things.
12. I want to ask you more personal --by that I mean sexual-- questions.
11. Sometimes I want to point out that you do it, too, and I want you to stop.
10. If I were a man, I would be with you forever.
09. It's too late, but I wished I learned of your youthful years.
08. I want to ask you why.
07. I want to get high and make music with you.
06. I wonder if we would ever hang out in real life.
05. I'd only be more open with you, if you were open with me.
04. I wish you would return my calls so we can hang out.
03. I wish I knew what made you happy and I want to thank you.
02. I want to fuck you.
01. I hate you so much sometimes you make me sick.

No comments: